Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to our "Tiny Dancer"



So hard to believe that little Miss Mallory is ONE today. Where oh where did the year go?












I will add more pictures of her cake, festivities and presents later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mallory!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MALLORY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!

MAYBE NEXT YEAR WE CAN BE THERE TO SEE YOU SEE YOU BLOW OUT THE CANDELS.

LOVE AUNT LISA & THE BOYZ!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mallory,
You are so so precious, and I can't believe a whole year has passed. All the things you have learned already. I'm so glad I could be here for your birthday, thank you Elaine and Val for putting this Blog together. You know Elaine, that song and Video could and does apply to you from me
Love you all Grammy(aka Mom/Susie)