Thursday, July 19, 2007

Trip to Montana

Hose fun, kept me nice and cool.
Time with Aunt Amy

Time with Uncle Ted


Couldn't get enough of Lucy the cat.


Grammy taught me how to drink from the hose. Boy am I a lucky girl!

Our little fish


Too cute!


I'm trying to give Poppy advice on the crop, I think he listened to me.


Loved playing in the pine cones and rocks.



Checking for rain, nope not yet.





Sounds good to me!

Seeing what this farming thing is all about. Loved being in the tractor with Poppy.


Happy 60th birthday Mom, Grammy! Val and I put together a big SUPRISE party for Mom. It was a lot of fun and boy was she suprised. Especially to see all her sisters there from Colorado.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh what a nice time! So fun to see pics of Amy and Ted and Ted too! Glad you had a good time!