Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Cousin Evan's birthday party
These were pictures from last Friday evening at Evan's 7th birthday party. Happy Birthday! It was at a really fun park with a neat water feature.
Don't think she is running through the water here, she is just running to get to the wall to climb on. Never mind all the water, this monkey just wanted to climb.
Somehow they always want to climb on everything. Carter has started to do that too. Perfectly good water fountain to play with and she wants to climb the wall, slippery feet and all. . .always into something aren't they?
Elaine, I took the music off my site because I started getting some annoying pop-ups and stuff and I wondered if it was related to the music thing. They didn't go away... Are you having any problems? Alison
Hey Monkey Doodle, You sure do like to climb don't you? I seem to remember your Mom was exactly the same, hmmmmmm, could be in the genes! I'm back home after a long month away, glad to see some new pictures, love you all, Grammy
5 comments:
Is it really 93 there right now?!?! Wow, you would be looking for some water to play in! Looks like fun.
Somehow they always want to climb on everything. Carter has started to do that too. Perfectly good water fountain to play with and she wants to climb the wall, slippery feet and all. . .always into something aren't they?
Elaine, I took the music off my site because I started getting some annoying pop-ups and stuff and I wondered if it was related to the music thing. They didn't go away... Are you having any problems? Alison
Alison, No I haven't noticed anything on my site with the music but will be on the lookout. Thanks!
Hey Monkey Doodle,
You sure do like to climb don't you? I seem to remember your Mom was exactly the same, hmmmmmm,
could be in the genes!
I'm back home after a long month away, glad to see some new pictures,
love you all,
Grammy
Post a Comment