Thursday, September 20, 2007

All dressed up and ready to go to...

Today was the first day of Kindermusik for Mallory. (she did go last spring, but first time for this semester I guess) So we got up early and I picked out a very cute dress for her to wear (Thank you Aunt Tonya) and we were on our way. Later on in the day when I was getting ready to work Val very nicely asked me if Mallory could wear something different. You see they were headed to Lowes to order new windows for the house. The dress he said wasn't really "Lowe's material!"
KINDERMUSIK

LOWES


(notice daddy's tape measure clipped on her pants)

1 comment:

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I agree with Daddy, Mallory was just toooooooooo pretty to go to Lowe's in that dress. She looked much more fitting with the tape measure.
Take Care.