Boy, it looks like you had a really fun time finding your pumpkin!! You even look like one, in your cute outfit. If you come to our house you can pick one from our garden, or I know your Aunt Amy is growing them too!! Love you all tons, Grammy
Elaine, I found your Blog through Jen Oyler's new site. Great to see pictures of your husband and your adorable baby girl...what a cutie. I went back to older pics and saw an awesome picture of your wedding...very beautiful. It's been years and years since I've seen you so was good to check in. You look so happy! We are at www.alybarry.blogspot.com. Enjoy! Alyssa (Jen's friend who lived in Bozeman 1 year :) just to jog your memory) We saw your sister Amy at Bird City Conv. a few years ago so that was fun. That was when we just had our 2nd boy. NOw we just had our 3rd boy so our life is wild but wonderful. Take Care and enjoy your sweet girl :)
5 comments:
Boy, it looks like you had a really fun time finding your pumpkin!! You even look like one, in your cute outfit. If you come to our house you can pick one from our garden, or I know your Aunt Amy is growing them too!!
Love you all tons,
Grammy
Loved the creative slideshow and music. Looks like a fun time!
Elaine, I found your Blog through Jen Oyler's new site. Great to see pictures of your husband and your adorable baby girl...what a cutie. I went back to older pics and saw an awesome picture of your wedding...very beautiful. It's been years and years since I've seen you so was good to check in. You look so happy! We are at www.alybarry.blogspot.com. Enjoy! Alyssa (Jen's friend who lived in Bozeman 1 year :) just to jog your memory) We saw your sister Amy at Bird City Conv. a few years ago so that was fun. That was when we just had our 2nd boy. NOw we just had our 3rd boy so our life is wild but wonderful. Take Care and enjoy your sweet girl :)
Very cute, you are so creative and she is always wearing the sweetest outfits. Can you send me your mailing address??? jandrshepherd@yahoo.com
Thanks
Great slideshow! I'll have to check them out sometime. We're looking forward to going to the pumpkin patch on Friday. Hope you have a good week.
Post a Comment