Mallory and I went to the mall this morning. I had hopes of her sitting so sweetly on Santa's lap. Hmmm. We did see Santa and enjoyed the little winter village but Mallory did not enjoy the actual Santa. I tried....Maybe next year.



OK here it is don't laugh too hard, this is the best we could do.
After Santa we went and played at our favorite toy store

Then Mommy splurged a whole 50Cents x 3 for some great rides
4 comments:
You got some cute pictures anyway! I laughed when I saw Santas expressing. "Just another day at the mall...." Enjoy your days!
Hey Mallory, You look so cute in all these latest pictures, looks like you had a fun yummy Thanksgiving with your Grandma and aunts and uncles and cousins,
It's okay you didn't like Santa, he would probably scare me too if I was you age!
you are so lucky, you have so many people that love you, especially me
Love,
Grammy
That's probably something I need to do too - but I'm sure Quiana will have the same reaction. I'm not even sure we have a Santa in Klamath . . . maybe we'll have to come visit you!
Hello! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. It's great to see some pictures - Ellen talks about you guys a lot. She's right, Mallory is a doll! I love these santa pictures - oh the things I have to look forward to! We'll keep in touch.
Post a Comment