I loved thinking on some things that were shared at church yesterday about resolutions.
1. There will be rejection; resolve to walk with mercy. (Luke 9 vs.51-56)
2. There will be difficulties and discomfort; reslove to walk with commitment. (Lk 9 57-58)
3. There will be opportunities to make excuses; resolve to walk with urgency. (Lk 9 59-60)
4. There will be distractions; resolve to walk forward with focus. (Lk 9 61-62)
I haven't really thought of my resolutions this year. I guess I have the normal ones...grow with God, eat healthy, exercise more, keep in better contact with loved ones...How about you what are your resolutions?
Happy New Year to all our friends and family and to our new friends in the blogging world.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy New Year to you alll!!
I can't believe it's been a year sinc Lloyd and i were there.
Hmmmm new Year's resolutuions, I like this card I recieved thhis week HELP A STRANGER
PLIGHT A CANDLE
RAISE A CHILD
SHOW YOUR LOVE
SING FOR JOY
LEND A HAND
PRAY FOR PEACE
UNDERSTAND.
THESE ARE THINGS i CAN AIM TO DO IN MY CORNER OF THE WORLD, AND SOMEHOW,SEEMS MORE DOABLE THAT THE USUSAL 25#
wISHING YOU ALL A VERY WONDERFUL HEALTY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
MUCH LOVE,
gRAMMY
PS, LOVED ALL THE THINGS YOU POSTED, COULD YOU EMAIL THEM TO ME?
LOVE YOUR RESOLUTIONS ELAINE AND I KNOW THE COMMITMENT YOU HAVE TO STICK TO THEM, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU ON THIS EARLY MORNING OF THE FIRST DAY OF A BRAND NEW YEAR MOM
Very Nice Thoughts Elaine. Thanks for sharing. Here's to the best year yet! Love, Alison
Post a Comment