What Fun to have Grammy and Poppy there! Looks like Malory enjoys eating snow. I try to get my kids NOT to do it but I don't succeed. Theres just something about it... I guess I remember wanting to eat it when I was little too. Too Cute! :)
we can't believe how fast our time went with you guys, it was so wonderful and we loved every second of it.thank you for everything, we love you3, Poppy and Grammy
6 comments:
Looks like you guys are having so much fun. We love the snowman! Enjoy your time together. Sending our love - E,Q & T
What Fun to have Grammy and Poppy there! Looks like Malory enjoys eating snow. I try to get my kids NOT to do it but I don't succeed. Theres just something about it...
I guess I remember wanting to eat it when I was little too.
Too Cute! :)
we can't believe how fast our time went with you guys, it was so wonderful and we loved every second of it.thank you for everything, we love you3,
Poppy and Grammy
I love the ladybugs! I bet Malory does too.
It's always fun to see your pictures!
Dear Mallory,
I loved taking a break today and watching the smilebox pics of you, Grammy and Poppy.
Thanks for sharing those wonderful moments.
Love, Gram M.
Post a Comment