Monday, February 25, 2008




Thought we would have something new and exciting to post...but nope. We are still worm obsessed! It is so nice outside and we have been enjoying the weather. We can't wait for spring!


4 comments:

Alison said...

Glad you guys are playing outside! The green looks absolutely WONDERFUL! Now, I better go get playin' with my kids! ;)

Anonymous said...

It looks so nice that I am jealous. I am getting a bit of spring fever so the kids and I can get out a little more. Trenton got a new bike for his birthday and he is wanting to ride it all the time, but the snow doesn't really help. I sure enjoy your blog.
Carmen

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I love that she can be so girly and then so not . . . Carter won't even touch worms.

Anonymous said...

You are such a cutie Miss Mallory, Worms and all, we sure love and miss you!!
Grammy and Poppy (Pa)