Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
We all had SO MUCH fun at your party - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I am so glad i was here to share in the fun, thank you for a wonderful time, and more wonderful memories.Love,Grammy
Happy Birthday to Miss Mallory! Looks like she had lots of fun at her 2nd B-day.LoveAlyssa
Happy 2nd Birthday to Mallory! What fun it is to be 2! Love the Curious George background! He's a favorite around here too!
I've been to your blog many time and today I was on the phone with your mom going over all the pictures. you are incredible. I love seeing you,Val & Mallory and spending some time with you at the wedding. love Aunt Mary Lee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We all had SO MUCH fun at your party - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I am so glad i was here to share in the fun, thank you for a wonderful time, and more wonderful memories.
Love,
Grammy
Happy Birthday to Miss Mallory! Looks like she had lots of fun at her 2nd B-day.
Love
Alyssa
Happy 2nd Birthday to Mallory! What fun it is to be 2! Love the Curious George background! He's a favorite around here too!
I've been to your blog many time and today I was on the phone with your mom going over all the pictures. you are incredible. I love seeing you,Val & Mallory and spending some time with you at the wedding. love Aunt Mary Lee
Post a Comment