Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Monday, May 26, 2008
What we've been up to lately
Playing kitchen with my early birthday present from Grammy and Poppy. Thank you so much! and thank you daddy for putting it together
Playing in the swimming pool Chillin throwin a fit here and there.... Playing at the park
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Mallory, I can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad, just a couple of days now, it will be so fun to play with your new kitchen, and go to the park , play in your swimming pool, and be at your birthday party!! can't wait. I love you all, Grammy
2 comments:
Oh Mallory,
I can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad, just a couple of days now, it will be so fun to play with your new kitchen, and go to the park , play in your swimming pool, and be at your birthday party!!
can't wait.
I love you all,
Grammy
Oh, Kenna got the same kitchen for her birthday from her Gma & Gpa! It's great--she loves it...
Post a Comment