I loved this, actually i remember well when it was taken, you kids were so darling and had so much fun together, can't wait for us all to be together again. love you 3 Nammy
Elaine, thanks for sharing. How well I remember those days. Seems like only yesterday. Leila told me about your blog. I hope you don't mind me keeping track of Malory this way. Love, Becky
5 comments:
Elaine, I can't believe you showed this to the public! Can't wait to see you all. xoxo to my favorite neice. love, your sister
I loved this, actually i remember well when it was taken, you kids were so darling and had so much fun together, can't wait for us all to be together again.
love you 3
Nammy
Elaine, thanks for sharing. How well I remember those days. Seems like only yesterday. Leila told me about your blog. I hope you don't mind me keeping track of Malory this way.
Love,
Becky
Adorable! Have a nice time at the wedding!
What a great picture! We loved it. Best Wishes to Ted - we'll be thinking of you all.
love, Russ, Andrea & Benjamin
Post a Comment