Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yes, a new post finally

I apologize for not posting for so long. I got a new camera and it took me a while to figure it all out. Here are a few pictures from the last week and from the park today.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure love the new pictures, can you tell i was checking several times a day ! Looks like you had fun at the park Mallory, can't wait to see you soon! We miss you,
Love,
Nammy

Anonymous said...

Well this is my second try. I can't believe how incredible you are. I've been on several times but today I was on with your mom looking at all the great pictures. I loved seeing you, Val and Mallory at the wedding. You are a great mother! love, Aunt Mary Lee

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Thanks for the post, I was missing my Mallory fix.