Meet JONES....This is something I've had in my office forever but recently he has become a close friend to Mallory..,.Thank goodness she has a sibling on the way!! She begs to go down to my office to see Jones.
I don't mean to come across bragging but yesterday Mallory was busy drawing away and said she was drawing, "mommy" Then she handed me this. I knew she could draw good circles but to make a face complete with eyes, nose and mouth...I was pretty impressed for her age.
I don't mean to come across bragging but yesterday Mallory was busy drawing away and said she was drawing, "mommy" Then she handed me this. I knew she could draw good circles but to make a face complete with eyes, nose and mouth...I was pretty impressed for her age.




2 comments:
Wow, what a little artist you have on your hands. I miss you guys, hopefully we can do lunch soon. God Bless your sweet family.
Love,
Kelly
Oh how I love this, thanks for sharing it, I'm going to miss checking this while i'm gone, sure love you all and miss you.
Nammy
Post a Comment