This is what happens when your child has an opinion about what they are going to wear for the day. She is good at matching. She told me she wanted orange and pink socks cause they match. How can I argue with that?
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
i love her sense of style! and it is so cute how she is studying the cereal box!
Love you all,
Nammy
Hope you all have a nice weekend. What a cutie she is!
love,amy
Hey! I have been having a heck of a time tracking down your blog (it's marked private since when?)! I finally found a link of Becky's blog. Can I create a link to it on mine?
So...yeah, the marathon, thanks for the encouragement and congratulatory salutation. haha. I would love to hear your story sometime.
Running marathons gives you something great to talk about with other cool people who have done it. It's like mom's sharing their labor stories! ;)
I love your blog, it's very cute. Where do you get your backgrounds? I have tried to find some cute ones and never can.
Post a Comment