Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween (part 2)

Pumpkin Carving



Trick or treating



5 comments:

Ellen said...

What a cute mouse - and your belly is so cute too!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Ellen, it so nice to see you really pregnant.
Looks like the pumkin carving was fun and that she had fun trick or treating, you guys are such great parents,
love and miss you all
Nammy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Mallory lets you put that mouse costume over her head! What great times you all give her and wonderful memories she will always have thanks to this blog. Elaine you look beautiful pregnant. I love you all and thanks for sharing so much with us. Love, your aunt Mary Lee

Andrea said...

I love the costume! Benjamin just thinks that book is so fun, but now he talks about a mouse in OUR house! Yikes!

Traci K said...

What a cute little mouse you have there! Looks like she had fun! You look great, Elaine!