Wednesday, November 19, 2008

some of the past week

No Daddy, Don't go to work.....




I am boycotting professional pictures this year, so I have been doing some photo shoots of my own. Here are just some silly shots of us trying to take a good picture. ( we did get one but we will share it later...)







Building a gingerbread house






28 weeks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all you look so beautiful,and then of course Mallory is precious, i love the one where she is hanging on to Val's legs. she looks so intent working on the gingerbreadhouse and the dress up pictures are precious. all in all this was a great sucess for me-- smile
love you all
Nammy

Anonymous said...

hello to all of you. Hope you are having a good weekend. Wish I could be there to join in all the fun.
love, aunt amy

Michele said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. Sorry I haven't been over sooner. Your daughter is ADORABLE. You look absolutely AMAZING pregnant. I am so glad you liked my postpartum story. It was not funny at the time, but it makes me laugh out loud when I retell it.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Andrea said...

Thanks for your note. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving also. It will be a FULL house at Grandpa Larry's with all of us there this year, but we are excited! Thinking of you all...