Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
That's is soooo cute...isn't it the best when you actually catch things on video. She will love that when she's older :) Miss you a lot! loves & hugs
Very, very cute!! I love her "Hey" at the end!
Dear Mallory,I LOVED your Jingle Bells Song very much!I also enjoyed the Christmas Videoand remembering the Holidays with you and your Mom and Dad.Happy New Year to you all.Love Always, Mom and Gram M.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's is soooo cute...isn't it the best when you actually catch things on video. She will love that when she's older :) Miss you a lot! loves & hugs
Very, very cute!! I love her "Hey" at the end!
Dear Mallory,
I LOVED your Jingle Bells Song very much!
I also enjoyed the Christmas Video
and remembering the Holidays with you and your Mom and Dad.
Happy New Year to you all.
Love Always, Mom and Gram M.
Post a Comment