Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I really thought I had more pictures on my camera from the last couple of weeks. But I only found 3 from last night. I had my 37* week dr. apt. yesterday and I have NOTHING to report. I hate that news, when you are sure all weekend something was happening. I'm sure all the braxton hicks and other issues I've been having are not in vain. It all helps little L.P, come out eventually...hopefully fast! For now here is Mallory enjoying his room. Will post more pictures of his room as we get it done.
* I'm really 38 weeks this week, I had a fight with my dr. about it. Don't you tell me I am just 37 weeks MR!!!!




She wanted so badly to sleep in his crib last night, looks pretty comfy to me too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK this is just too cute!! I know I'm not quite as anxious as you for LP to come, but almost, i love you and can't wait to see you all!
i love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Elaine,

Ted told me about a week ago that your little guy had been born and I wanted to smack him when he said he was joking. At any rate, I'm excited for you and I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

What a great big sister Mallory is going to be! She is so full of life and happy. Hope all goes well with you when its time to have your boy. You are always in my prayers. and the bed looks very inviting she's a smart cookie. You all have given her a wonderful life. love, Aunt Mary Lee