I love Liam's name! He is precious and Mallory holding him is darling. I can't believe you have time to up date this. You are incredible. I love you all and God blessing on you. love, Aunt Mary Lee
Oh sweet baby! He is adorable...wish I could give him a big squeeze. Mallory will be such a good sister & helper! Miss you all & can't wait to meet the little prince ;)
5 comments:
OhHHHHHHHHHHHH he is so precious, thank you for sharing these, i miss you all soo much
love you,
Mom
I love Liam's name! He is precious and Mallory holding him is darling. I can't believe you have time to up date this. You are incredible. I love you all and God blessing on you. love, Aunt Mary Lee
Oh sweet baby! He is adorable...wish I could give him a big squeeze. Mallory will be such a good sister & helper! Miss you all & can't wait to meet the little prince ;)
Congrats Elaine - He is precious!!
Liam is such a blessing...so healthy and such a cutie. He is also so lucky to have such a beautiful big sis...Mallory.
Love, Gram M.
Post a Comment