Friday, February 6, 2009

Since I have NO NEWS to post thought I'd download some pictures and at least get those up. Just of Mallory being Mallory....cute as can be. Grammy and Poppy get here tomorrow afternoon. We are super excited to see them! Have a great weekend.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we will finally be there tomorrow! these are precious pictures, can't wait to see you all in person
i love you all
Nammy

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I'm anxiously awaiting baby news....although I'm sure you want it much more! Hope he comes soon :) Love ya, Lynn Ann

Ellen said...

Just want you to know that we're thinking about you . . . hang in there . . . hopefully he'll be here soon!

Alyssa said...

I came to your blog today so I could see the "40 weeks pregnant" ticker! Hope you're doing okay and that your little man arrives soon! I'm sure you're enjoying your time with your parents. Call if you need anything.
Love
Alyssa

Paige's Parents said...

Yeah I heard you were waiting and waiting...you should go get some pampering while Mallory can hang out with her parents and before you won't have as much freedome to do so. Maybe a pedicure...manicure...maybe that'll help your swollen hands and feet feel better (haha - unless you don't suffer from that symptom!)
Anyway, Mallory is such an adorable little blondie...she will be very cute with her little sibling!
Good luck.

Paige's Parents said...

Oops - I meant that Mallory could hang out with GRANDparents...