Dear Sweet Mallory and Liam,
On this Mother's Day I want to tell you I am the lucky one. I am blessed, I am happy and I am so thankful for you my children. It took a lot more people than your Dad and Mom to make me a mother. It took God, his careful planning and love, it took many mother's and father's generations before. A special thank you to Grandma Ruth, Grandma Evelyn, Grammy Susie and Grandma Dianne for all you are and do for our family. Gone but not forgotten are Grandma Dee and Oma.. a thank you too for the influence you had on our families. Thank you especially to Daddy for standing beside me in this incredible parental journey we are on.
We love you all and wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
This song is for you kids today. I love you with all of my heart and this is my heartfelt wish and song for you. I couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for loving me!
"Let my love give you roots and help you find your wings...."
Love, your Mommy
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
This is very touching...what a beautiful song! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Love,
Tonya
WOW - I have chills . . . I love the song.
You really are such a wonderful mother with two dear and wonderful kiddos.
Oh, Elaine, what an honor it is to be your Mother, your children are so lucky, thank you for sharing this and for all you mean to me,
I love you
Mom
Dear Elaine,
I just saw the latest pics and heard this song today. Like you said, the song said it all. I feel the same way about all my children and grandchildren.
We are all so blessed.
Love, Mom M.
Post a Comment