Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Picnic at the park tonight
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like you had a fun evening. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can't wait 'till I can run like Mallory.... Maybe tomorrow!!(well probably not run yet :)) miss you. love amy
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun evening. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can't wait 'till I can run like Mallory.... Maybe tomorrow!!(well probably not run yet :)) miss you. love amy
what a fun time, can't believe how they are both changing, Mallory looks so much bigger , and of course, it looks like Liam changes everyday!
Lvoe and miss you all
Grammy
Great pictures Elaine! It's amazing how fast the kiddos have grown and changed since we saw you in July ... they are cuties.
Post a Comment