Oh how pretty! How are you all? Love to see your pictures. I have a recent picture of Colter that looks a lot like his Great Uncle Lloyd! Hope your enjoying your summer!
fancy shmansy! she is growiing into quite the little lady! wish you guys could come visit... we have 4 new baby calves. poor little things they are SO hot. love your sis
I love your hair Mallory, you look so pretty and are growing up so fast, i hope you and your Mom had a fun time on your date! Thanks for my phone call today too, I love and miss you 4 Grammy
4 comments:
Oh how pretty! How are you all? Love to see your pictures. I have a recent picture of Colter that looks a lot like his Great Uncle Lloyd! Hope your enjoying your summer!
fancy shmansy! she is growiing into quite the little lady! wish you guys could come visit... we have 4 new baby calves. poor little things they are SO hot. love your sis
I love your hair Mallory, you look so pretty and are growing up so fast, i hope you and your Mom had a fun time on your date! Thanks for my phone call today too,
I love and miss you 4
Grammy
Mallory looks so grown up in these photos with her hair pulled back! :) SoOOO cute!
Love ya,
Tonya
Post a Comment