Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Liam's 2nd Birthday
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for the photos of Liam's 2nd Birthday Party. Great Gram and I were honored to be there.
Liam, I still can't believe you are 2 years old! You are such a cutie and so smart too. You are lucky to have such a good teacher in your sister, Mallory. Hi Mal!
I can't believe I just saw these, i am so slow! I love them, What a fun party, just sorry he wasn't feeling better, and more sorry i wasn't there! Love and misss you guys! Grammy
3 comments:
Thank you for the photos of Liam's 2nd Birthday Party. Great Gram and I were honored to be there.
Liam, I still can't believe you are 2 years old! You are such a cutie and so smart too. You are lucky to have such a good teacher in your sister, Mallory. Hi Mal!
Love you guys,
Mom and Gram M.
Liam is getting sooo BIG! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe I just saw these, i am so slow! I love them, What a fun party, just sorry he wasn't feeling better, and more sorry i wasn't there! Love and misss you guys!
Grammy
Post a Comment