Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
great pictures. I love Mallory's outfit! will be thinking of you lots these next few days. Loveyouamy
Hi Mallory, Liam, Mom and Dad,I'm at the motel and felt like seeing Mal and Liam and enjoyed these pre-move photos more than you can know.Two cutie-patuties for corn sake!Love and miss you so much already,Mom and Gram M.
Love these, esp the first one~ all of them are so great, love Mallory and Diane together! Love,, Grammy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
great pictures. I love Mallory's outfit! will be thinking of you lots these next few days. Loveyou
amy
Hi Mallory, Liam, Mom and Dad,
I'm at the motel and felt like seeing Mal and Liam and enjoyed these pre-move photos more than you can know.
Two cutie-patuties for corn sake!
Love and miss you so much already,
Mom and Gram M.
Love these, esp the first one~ all of them are so great, love Mallory and Diane together!
Love,, Grammy
Post a Comment