Thought I'd take a peek at these before bed and I am so glad I did. Just great of the kids having fun in the vast frontier and beautiful nature pics with the sunset and rainbows and that" look" of Liam's is priceless. Mallory and Liam's hug and kiss was so precious.
4 comments:
I love it! Especially Liam holding his head.(:
Fun to see pictures of your new locale. Hope you're settling in!
hilarious (and adorable) pictures! Fun.
Hi Elaine,
Thought I'd take a peek at these before bed and I am so glad I did. Just great of the kids having fun in the vast frontier and beautiful nature pics with the sunset and rainbows and that" look" of Liam's is priceless. Mallory and Liam's hug and kiss was so
precious.
Have fun everyone and I love you and miss you.
Thanks for sharing these.
Love, Mom M. and Gram M.
Loved stopping by for a visit to your blog. So exciting that you've moved "home!"
Post a Comment