Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Mallory's 5th Birthday
The birthday girl in her birthday dress~ Extra special sharing her birthday with Grammy and Poppy
Mallory's present..... Meet Trixie!!
2 comments:
dmencas1@charter.net
said...
Hi Gang,
Oh Mallory....I think Trixie is sooo cute. You picked out a very sweet kitty for your 5th birthday. I am so happy to see the pictures of you, Liam, Trixie, Grammy and Poppy at your birthday party. Your birthday dress is beautiful and I can't believe it is PINK!! For corn sakes! Ha Ha. Thanks Mom and Dad for the pics. I love and miss you all very much every day!
We had such a fun time, and Poppy was so happy to finally be at one of your birthday parties Mallory, we missed you Dianne and family!! We love you all Grammy!
2 comments:
Hi Gang,
Oh Mallory....I think Trixie is sooo cute. You picked out a very sweet kitty for your 5th birthday. I am so happy to see the pictures of you, Liam, Trixie, Grammy and Poppy at your birthday party. Your birthday dress is beautiful and I can't believe it is PINK!! For corn sakes! Ha Ha. Thanks Mom and Dad for the pics. I love and miss you all very much every day!
Love, Gram M.
We had such a fun time, and Poppy was so happy to finally be at one of your birthday parties Mallory, we missed you Dianne and family!!
We love you all
Grammy!
Post a Comment