So glad to find your blog again, Elaine! I think when you switched addresses, I lost track of ya'. Mallory looks so grown up! Liam is a cutie too. We're coming to BZN over Christmas. Are you going to be there. Would be fun to meet for coffee or something if you're around.:)
4 comments:
How precious. Thanks for sharing. Thinking of ALL of you this a.m. Did you need the tissues at "tea and tissues". I would have!
love,
amy
How'd she get so big already?! Lane is jealous - he wants to go to school and still has to wait another year.(:
These are such great photos. Mallory looks so grown up and Liam looks so different from when he left here in May.
I also enjoyed the hiking, picnic, and waterfall pictures and the summer's end snapshots.
Great Gram and I enjoyed them together.
Thank you.
Miss and love you,
Mom and Gram M.
So glad to find your blog again, Elaine! I think when you switched addresses, I lost track of ya'. Mallory looks so grown up! Liam is a cutie too. We're coming to BZN over Christmas. Are you going to be there. Would be fun to meet for coffee or something if you're around.:)
Post a Comment