Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Val

Happy Birthday Daddy! We hope you have a really good day and can't wait to have our special dinner with you tonight.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from us Val! Hope you had a great day.
We love you and are very, very thankful for you, sorry we missed talking to you tonight,
Much love,
Lloyd and Susie

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday Val! Hope you had a wonderful day . . . we love your little princess.

mommencas said...

Dear Val, Elaine, and Mallory,

Just wanted to let you know again how much I enjoyed being together for Val's Birthday Dinner. I was so delicous and I had such a nice time. Also, I viewed the Christmas Smilebox and enjoyed this wonderful Christmas all over again. Thank you for sharing those beautiful moments.Love, MomM.

mommencas said...

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to correct my comment.
"It",(the dinner) was so delicous, not "I" was so delicious.

Have a good day!

Love, Mom M.