Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More birthday

Somebody thought it was their birthday. Every time we sang "Happy Birthday" (Mallory and I practiced amongst ourselves lots during the day) she would get a big smile on her face. You'll see by the pictures Mallory enjoyed the festivities as much as Dad. Val thanks you all for the birthday wishes. We had a very nice evening. Feasted on Prime Rib, mashed potatoes, etc...and a cherry pie to top it off. Sorry I didn't get more pictures. Thanks Grandma for joining us.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great looking pie! Russ would prefer a pie (instead of cake)for his bday too. By the way, I searched thru your blogs today to find the recipe for your baked sweet potato fries. We had them tonight and they were wonderful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Okay,
I'm soooo impressed with the pie, you sure didn't learn THAT from your Mother,
Hope the sweet memeories of your birthday last all year long Val.
Can't wait to see you all, only 17 more days!
Love you all,
Grammy