Sunday, January 13, 2008

Life lessons according to Miss Mallory

Here are some very important things we learned from Mallory this week....

Take time to stop and smell the roses....


Know how to build and fly a paper airplane....
Take time to be silly..This is for you uncle Ted. aka Beavis/cornholio...she did it all by herself!


Take time to seriously consider....


Aim and shoot HIGH.................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great lessons Mallory, you are a wonderful teacher, no wonder it says that" a little child shall lead them"
I love you so much, you look so cute in your Poddle dress,
keep on teaching us
Love you,
Grammy

Alison said...

Love yet another cute Mallory post. And what a creative Mom. I love the viewpoint of this post. Keep up the good work!

We have been watching our last 7 years of videos lately and loved watching Kyla when she was Mallory's age. She was SOOOO full of life and SOOOO Busy and SOOOOO fun! Miss that.... but love the little lady she is becoming too.

Keep enjoying the little things! Hugsfromus!

Renea Jo Zosel said...

Hi sweet Mallory, Elaine and Val!
I am so glad to have found your blog!
I have to sigh and say that I miss you! Much love... many hugs and tons of kisses! We will enjoy checking in on ya'll and please come visit our blog as well!
love you!
Renea