Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
When I read it I was thinking "what?, what? what?..." then I read her shirt! WooHoo!!! Congratulations, hope your pregnancy goes well Elaine.
YAY!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! Thank goodness it's out, i was having a hard time not telling. Take it easy, and take care of yourself,I Love you,Mom
Mallory will be such a good big sister . . . hope all goes well and enjoy your next few months with just 1. Congratulations!
Great News! Your girl is growing up so fast. Take care of yourself, Elaine
As if you need something more to do. . . you have been tagged - see my blog for details.
Congratulations! Mallory will be a great big sister!
YEAH! Another Mommy joins the "two babies" club! Congratulations!
Congrats!! How exciting! I'm very happy for your family. LoveAlyssa
I bet Mallory will be a good BIG sister. Hope you start feeling better soon. Ted and I are excited to be an aunt and uncle again...just wish we lived closer.love, your sister
Congrats!! Loren and I are so happy for you both!!
Thank you all!! We are very excited and looking forward to February 11th! I'm sure you will hear more about this little one as time goes on.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
When I read it I was thinking "what?, what? what?..." then I read her shirt! WooHoo!!! Congratulations, hope your pregnancy goes well Elaine.
YAY!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! Thank goodness it's out, i was having a hard time not telling.
Take it easy, and take care of yourself,
I Love you,
Mom
Mallory will be such a good big sister . . . hope all goes well and enjoy your next few months with just 1. Congratulations!
Great News! Your girl is growing up so fast. Take care of yourself, Elaine
As if you need something more to do. . . you have been tagged - see my blog for details.
Congratulations! Mallory will be a great big sister!
YEAH! Another Mommy joins the "two babies" club! Congratulations!
Congrats!! How exciting! I'm very happy for your family.
Love
Alyssa
I bet Mallory will be a good BIG sister. Hope you start feeling better soon. Ted and I are excited to be an aunt and uncle again...just wish we lived closer.
love, your sister
Congrats!! Loren and I are so happy for you both!!
Thank you all!! We are very excited and looking forward to February 11th! I'm sure you will hear more about this little one as time goes on.
Post a Comment