Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Visit to see friends
Thank you Ellen and family for letting us come have a play date yesterday. We had so much fun and can't wait to see you next month! swinging playing with the hose cute Trapper
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Boy, it looks like you had a fun time with Quianna and Trapper, and at the fair! I love the picture with the stickers, the expression on her face is priceless!! Ilove you all, can't wait to see you all, love you all , Nammy
2 comments:
Boy, it looks like you had a fun time with Quianna and Trapper, and at the fair! I love the picture with the stickers, the expression on her face is priceless!!
Ilove you all, can't wait to see you all,
love you all ,
Nammy
We're so glad you came - when you left Quiana said "I just love Mallory!" I'm happy about that! Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment