Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pictures









^First loot of the day...went trick or treating over at Grandma's at 7 a.m. ^

^All ready to hit the streets^








^ Not quite sure of all this ^

^Brave little Mallory...anything for candy..on a mission for sure!^^Crazy guy ^





^Last house...full bucket, tired eyes..pro at this by now!^

6 comments:

Alison said...

What cute little bugs and love Grandma's costume too!!!

Anonymous said...

These are to cute for words, they both look so precious. their costumes are perfect for them!! and like you said brave Mallory, what a fun time! thanks for sharing,
love and miss you all so much
Grammy

mommencas said...

Hey Mencas Family,

I haven't checked out the site for awhile and what a treat it was.

I loved all the Halloween, and Wrapping up Summer pics.

You made my day, today!

Love, Mom and Gram M

mommencas said...

Hey Mencas Family,

I haven't checked out the site for awhile and what a treat it was.

I loved all the Halloween, and Wrapping up Summer pics.

You made my day, today!

Love, Mom and Gram M

Anonymous said...

Hi ALL...such cute Halloween pics! Seeing these, I felt like we were able to get together after all :)...thanks for sharing and now on to Thanksgiving :)
Love,
Tonya

Paige's Parents said...

I LOVE the costumes! Paige would have fit in with them. I think that little worm costume is the cutest costume I have ever seen.