Sunday, November 1, 2009

Photo Shoot

My sister in-law, Tonya is an amazing photographer. I have admired her work on her own kids for years and we were lucky enough to be her "practice subjects" last Saturday for her new camera. I really don't think she needs any practice. It was a super fun time and we got SO many great pictures. (like over 250) It was hard to pick out some of my favorites but here they are. If anyone local would be interested...I can give you Tonya's information. She is just starting to go pro! She made us our own website too...http://themencasfamily.shutterfly.com (if you want to see 200+more)
I will post halloween pictures tomorrow.





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are breathtakingly gorgeous shots! All are frame-worthy!!

-Emma

Anonymous said...

I think everyone of thesse are my favorite!! great job Tonya
love you all
Grammy

Alison said...

Awesome pictures! My favorites are 2,4,6,7,8... and all of them I guess :) I bet you will have fun with these.

Paige's Parents said...

Wow - great pictures. Thanks for sharing.