Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


The blue moon on New Year's eve

What is Liam looking at?

this~ wishing he could join in.












Today, in the car Mallory asked the age old question..Why is the sky blue? I told her my best answer and she said, "I wish God made it pink." Well, an hour later look what appeared. Just for you Mallory.... a picture straight from God.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Mallory/Sky conversation and accompanying picture! How lovely and ironic, but then again, not so ironic :) Love you! :)
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Just like the "bear puddle." I really think you should have let Liam join in all the fun. I liked the sky coeversation also. thanks for sharing . love, amy

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these, beautiful precious pictues. Like Amy said, it reminds me of the bear puddle!! love you ,can't wait to see you all soon!

grammy

Anonymous said...

Love the puddle pics. Looks like tons of fun! We all would like to join in!