Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mallory on T.V. (turn up the sound)

Mallory loves the Sunny Side Up show on Sprout in the mornings. Over the weekend I thought I'd try and submit a picture. (the theme this week was winter and they wanted winter pictures) SO.....I've been waiting patiently all week and not knowing if they would choose her or not. Well she spotted herself this morning live. It was so cute and I was able to record it on the camera. She is calling herself a star today. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is this! Mallory...I would like an autograph from my famous niece! Love it!
Aunt Tonya

Anonymous said...

That is so great, way to go Mallory, and what a great Snowman!!
See you 4 Very soon, cant 't wait
tons of love,
Grammy

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

WOW. I've always thought that would be fun for the boys to see themselves but never actually submitted anything. What a cool Mommy you are. so fun!

Paige's Parents said...

Good job mommy! You just made her day.