Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
These are soooo cute!! The kiddos look so happy! Liam is looking LOTS older to me. Happy Fall to you All xoxoxoxoAunt T.~
thanks for sharing the pictures. i've been patiently waiting! I love the last picture. I'm sure that happens all the time? right :)love aunt amy
Love All of these, they are so precous, and so thankful i was just there to enjoy them, went to fast though, Sure love and miss you guys!Love Grammy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These are soooo cute!! The kiddos look so happy! Liam is looking LOTS older to me. Happy Fall to you All xoxoxoxo
Aunt T.~
thanks for sharing the pictures. i've been patiently waiting! I love the last picture. I'm sure that happens all the time? right :)
love aunt amy
Love All of these, they are so precous, and so thankful i was just there to enjoy them, went to fast though, Sure love and miss you guys!
Love Grammy!
Post a Comment