Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Portland Marathon 2010
The start...I'm in the bottom right corner behind a guy in yellow.
Crossing St. John's Bridge. Mile 17
Spotted my biggest fan...Val, so happy to see him!!
The finish line!
All done...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm editing pics and just saw your blog post on this!!! So fun to look through your route! You look so strong and NOT TIRED!!! I would be dying by mile 2! ;) Love you lots! T~
Wow, what great pictures, you look awesome, i hope you know how proud I am of you! What an accomplishment,and pouring rain at that!! Love you tons, Mom
I am so glad you have photos of your accomplishment. Thank you for sharing them and congratulations on your determination to see this goal to the end, injuries, rain, and all!
7 comments:
I'm editing pics and just saw your blog post on this!!! So fun to look through your route! You look so strong and NOT TIRED!!! I would be dying by mile 2! ;) Love you lots!
T~
Wow, what great pictures, you look awesome, i hope you know how proud I am of you! What an accomplishment,and pouring rain at that!!
Love you tons,
Mom
Great Job Elaine! You are an inspiration!
Congrats! A runner with a smile on her face - maybe I do need to take it up!(:
Fun to see pics of the kids too. Liam is sure growing up fast!
this made me cry...mostly 'cause i'm so proud of you, but a little jealous too! great job! when's the next one? :) love, amy
You are the Little Engine that Could! Great job. You look fantastic!!!
Dear Elaine,
I am so glad you have photos of your accomplishment. Thank you for sharing them and congratulations on your determination to see this goal to the end, injuries, rain, and all!
Love, Mom M.
Post a Comment